MY MOM

Sun Mar 25 18:49:41 2007

Hello Rose:

I found a message on this forum written by rosemaryjablonski@comcast.com but when I sent her an email it came back unknown. She claimed she found a good DR in Manhatten. Here is my story.

I was wondering if you can help me with the Doctor in Manhatten (his name, location and phone number). My mom is back in the hospital for the 17th time in the last 8 years but lately she has been visting more frequently. She suffers from adhesions (scar tissue) in the small bowel and has obstuctions. She was admitted back into the hospital because she had internal bleeding and at the moment it has stopped but they are trying to find out where it's coming from. They think maybe the colon. She has been on TPN for 2 years now and does eat but not that much because she bloats and then vomits plus she is at the point where she needs to wear a diaper. We as a family are lost and don't know where to turn. The doctors tell us there is nothing they can do at this point and that frustrates me. I can't see her suffer any longer. Can you please put me in the right direction. I'm not that smart when it comes to this but I'm trying to learn from the internet. I read something about the adhesion barrier spray gel to prevent adhesions but how do you get rid of the adhesions that are there now. I'm just confused and feel helpless. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at joeotb12@frontiernet.net.

Thank you in advance, Joe Mascolo

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: