Re: pelvic adhesions need to know about pain management

Mon May 14 18:32:19 2007

I'm wondering if you have ever seen a pain management doctor? If not, this would be a great option. I think a lot of us would be good candidates for a

neurostimulator or a pain pump. For me, I am going to get a pain pump since

this gives me a small, continuous dose of medication throughout the day. Please don't stop seeking support. Keep searching until you find a doctor who is willing to listen to you and understand the amount of pain you are in.

Good luck!!

--
Cindy

>----- Original Message ----- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:12 PM Subject: pelvic adhesions need to know about pain management

> Sender: teramstr@aol.com (Sandie garcia) > Subject: pelvic adhesions need to know about pain management > > I need help I can no longer live with the pain. I feel like a freak. No > one understands how bad the pain can be. Today I had a hard time > sitting at work because my pelic area hurt along with my behind side. I > am sure the adhesions have spread again. Last time my bowel was covered > with adhesions. I need to know about pain management. What might be > the helpful medications, or patches. > > I have went 5 years without meds but I want to have a life and I need > something. > > Also need to know what to expect from pain management doctor. > thank you >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: