Re: Leg Pain

Wed Jun 6 11:21:27 2007

in reference to your leg pain I have the same issue this past February my surgeon did a hernia surgery i did not have a hernia but it helped a little bit as for the rsd they will probley put you on Neurton but it did not work for me good luck. amanda

Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:06:14 -0500 Subject: Leg Pain

Sender: mjutras2@tampabay.rr.com (Melissa)<br>Subject: Re: Leg Pain<br><br>I also have the leg numbness and pain (especially pelvic pain-burning).<br>My surgeon said there was nothing left for him to do so I went to my<br>primary care doctor. They are sending me to a neurologist! They are<br>pretty sure I have something called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy).<br>The only way to know for sure is to see a neurologist who specializes in<br>RSD. I have a constant burning feeling deep in my pelvis and right<br>groin. The skin on my right leg is numb for the most part but if I<br>pinch it, the pain "shatters" through my whole thigh. It's a very weird<br>feeling! All I know is they say it nerve damage and it could be from<br>having 7 abdominal surgeries in the past 2 years! Try going to a<br>neurologist and see what they say. I'm hoping that there is something<br>besides pain medicine to help me! Good luck

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: