Celebrex

Sat Jun 23 14:36:09 2007

-------------------- Message requiring your approval ---------------------- Sender: "Rebecca Tucker" <rjtucker@peoplepc.com> -------------------- Message requiring your approval ---------------------- Subject: Celebrex -------------------- Message requiring your approval ----------------------

I've had my surgeon use Toradol, (which is similar to Celebrex in compound and effect) but it was more to lesson inflammatory response to surgery and to potentiate the effect of the pain meds, thus resulting in less need and less opiate use after surgery. It worked, but the way, but still had the same rate of adhesion return afterward.....haven't heard that in prevents adhesion growth in those of us who grow scar tissue like it was marketable. (trying to be funny here....) I had surgery last December (2005) at Cedar Sinai and am starting now to have return of pain and difficulty eating....bummer! This is longer than usual, though! Reba

>----- Original Message -----
From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:12 PM Subject: Celebrex

> Sender: shalix@rraz.net (Shali)
> Subject: Celebrex
>
> Does anyone have an opinion on using Celebrex right before and after
> surgery to reduce adhesion formation? Shali
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: