ADHESIONS digest 595 - Seprafilm

Sat Jul 14 13:19:52 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Doddie, Pat To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 595 - Seprafilm

I would give anything if this were me, I’m probably having surgery next week, keep your fingers crossed!!!! Thanks for the positive email I don’t know about anyone else but I really appreciate hearing something good!!

Pat Doddie Per-Se Technologies, Inc. MedAxxis Applications Support

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any computer

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of pandagirl8790@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:56 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 595 - Seprafilm

Hi,    I also have had many operations due to endo,adhesions wrapped around my bowel,bladder,stomach etc. My doctor used Seprafilm on me 5 years ago and I have been practicallly pain free! He also had me start taking a stool softner twice a day and my bowel works great! I know this is not a cure all and at any time this could happen again. But hey, I am enjoying it while it lasts. Marilyn

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:36 pm Subject: ADHESIONS digest 595 - Seprafilm

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Rocngen@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 6:58 AM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 595

hi rosemary i had seprafilm but it is not the cure either, i think maybe that it will be a good thing for some people but others with more extensive adhesions its just an option that doesn't work.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: