adhesions & seprafilm

Tue Jul 17 19:01:16 2007

@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sinski, Jennifer B. Blevins Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:46 PM Subject: Re: adhesions & seprafilm

Hi Marilyn, No I'm in KY.  I have not heard anything yet, but I expect to hear something this week I hope.  I'm tired of being in pain.   I don't know if it is ok to give names here of docs, but he is listed as one of the top notch docs in dealing with adhesions.   Jennifer

________________________________________ From: adhesions@adhesions.org on behalf of pandagirl8790@aol.com

--
Sent: Sun 7/15/2007 5:30 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
Subject: Re: adhesions & seprafilm

Hi Jennifer,

Are you in the Pennsylvania area? I was just wondering if the doctor they gave you the name of is mine. I also have heard many great things about Celebration Clinic. Good luck. Marilyn

-----Original Message----- To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 2:23 pm Subject: adhesions & seprafilm From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sinski, Jennifer B. Blevins Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 7:12 AM Subject: Re: adhesions & seprafilm

I called the Celebration Clinic in Florida first to check to see if they took my insurance.  I then sent them all my records and they were very quick and organized in the review process.  They called to tell me they would accept me but then told me they did not take Humana insurance.  They recommended another doctor who does take the insurance in PA.  I'm still waiting to hear from them.  They definately seem to have it together at the Celebration Clinic.  The process of review and acceptance only took maybe three days. Jennifer

________________________________________ Sent: Thu 7/12/2007 9:26 PM

--
Doddie, Pat
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: adhesions & seprafilm

Can anyone tell me if they have been to the Celebration Clinic in Florida?? And, if you have is there anything they offer that can help ?? exactly what do they do there?? I live in Michigan but am willing to go to florida to see them if they can help, but I would like to get alittle more information first, so if someone could share the experience that would be very helpful?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: