Help finding a doctor who deals with adhesions

Tue Aug 14 19:47:12 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of 258-295Kathleen Young Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 1:30 PM Subject: Re: Help finding a doctor who deals with adhesions

My reproductive doctor is doing my second adhesion surgery on Friday.  They do a fantastic job if it's around your reproductive organs.  They also do something (can't remember the name of it) but they cut 4 nerves that completely numb your lower back so that you don't feel lower abdominal and lower back pain again for several years.  I had this done back in 99 and that wonderful pain free life lasted for 5 whole years!  I actually can't wait to have done again on Friday. 

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, August 10, 2007 6:13 PM Subject: Help finding a doctor who deals with adhesions From: umcastle@gmail.com (Mary June) Subject: Help finding a doctor who deals with adhesions

I am trying to find a doctor who deals with people who have adhesions.  I live in Mascoutah, Illinois.  The cities that are close to me are St. Louis, Mo-----Bellevue, Illinois--Fairview Heights, Illinois---Shiloh, Illinois. Any help would be appreciated.  I have been fighting with doctors for a long time about the adhesions and it seems the run of the mill doctor doesn't know a lot about adhesions.  They know that they are there but that is about all they know about them.

Would appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: