My mother. SARA

Sun Aug 19 16:43:03 2007

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:23 PM Subject: Re: My mother. SARA

Sara, I am so sorry that your mom is ill.  I know that it is hard for you also to watch her suffer and to not have your mother be a "mom" because of her illness.

With all of my experience with pain and surgeries with the adhesions, I have found that if I can move around a lot and get some sort of exercise, I feel better.

She is probably suffering with depression also.  Depression from the pain can make the pain worse.  I know with myself, it helped to go talk to a mental health dr.  I also take a anti-depressant.

Is your father around?  Maybe you and your family could have a talk with her about going to her dr or a mental health dr to talk to him or her about the pain and such. My gosh, adhesions a and scoliosis is a lot to have.

As far as surgery, there are a few drs that specialize in adhesion removal.  It doesn't guarantee they won't come back though.  There are a couple of doctors that are in Germany that use spray gel and also there are some here in the U.S.  There is a Dr. Redan, Reich and Cook I believe.  Others could probably give you their names.  I went to Germany for my surgery.  Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:47 PM Subject: My mother. From: see_sara_stop@yahoo.com (Sara) Subject: My mother.

Hi,  My name is Sara.I am from Maryland and I am fifteen years old. My Mother has adhesians....also she has scoliosis.  She's on so much pain medicine it's impossible for her to function.  She lies in bed all day claiming to feel like knives have been stuck inside her.  She is the most wonderfull,hardworking woman you will ever meet.  However recently, she doesn't remember conversations we have had...she doesn't even know what's going on due to the constant pain medication.  Im so desperate to look for a cure or something to stop her pain.  A close friend of hers who had adhesians committed scuicide last April.Is there a surgury?Is there any thing?I've just started on my search.Please send me any links or advice as to what I should do.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: