intrauterine vs abdominal adhesions

Mon Sep 24 09:30:40 2007

Last year, after my daughter was born, I had to have a D&C to remove the placenta which was held in place by a fibroid. Two months later I ended up with a uterine infection that reuire another D&C and the removal of my appendix. Fast forward to this year when I had surgery to remove the fibroid. The medical notes say I had abdominal adhesions (which I figured with some of the cramping and occasional pains I would get). They also noted "some" adhesions inside the uterus that were broken up with the hysteroscope. Now, I'm pretty sure that a few abdominal adhesions have come back as I can definitely feel when I ovulate (whole lower area gets crampy like it never used to and, with BBT charting, cramps coincide with ovulation). But I was wondering what the likelihood of the intrauterin adhesions returning are? I'm not getting a real period, but I haven't since my daughter was born and a thyroid disorder is the suspected culprit on that account. And, from what little I've been able to find out about intrauterine adhesions, the kind I had were the lowest level. So, what are the odds that the little buggers came back? I really want to get pregnant again but am afraid of having to have yet ANOTHER surgery to remove the adhesions before it's possible.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: