ADHESIONS digest 658 - Adhesions Doctor FL or NC

Sat Nov 3 18:07:23 2007

From: Michelle Myrick [mailto:michellemyrick@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:38 PM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 658

Where in Florida does your mom live? I have had two adhesiolysis performed in Jacksonville by the same surgeon (I've had 3 adhesiolysis, but a total of 6 surgeries). He's great, and so are all of the doctors on my medical team. Let me know where your mom is and I'll give you more info if you need/want it.

Michelle

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 8:50 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: ADHESIONS digest 658

ADHESIONS Digest 658

Topics covered in this issue include:

1) Doctor Needed in NC or FL by "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> 2) adhesions--needing some help (to Mary June) by "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:46:39 -0500 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
----------------------------------------------------------------------
To: "IAS Message Board" <adhesions@adhesions.org>
Subject: Doctor Needed in NC or FL
Message-ID: <000001c81b57$81ef0890$6401a8c0@Tracy>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Subject: Doctor Needed in NC or FL

My mom has suffered from adhesions for years and her symptoms are proving that it may be time to have another surgery to remove the adhesions. She's going through the same old story - surgeon doesn't want to go to surgery unless it's absolutely necessary. She can't eat and has dropped to the size of a twig. Can anyone suggest a doctor or surgeon in FL (where she lives) or NC (where I live) that would prove knowledeable about adhesions? Thank you. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you that suffer.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:47:13 -0500 ------------------------------ From: "IAS Admin \(Tracy\)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org>

--
To: "IAS Message Board" <adhesions@adhesions.org>
Subject: adhesions--needing some help (to Mary June)
Message-ID: <000101c81b57$93dc9270$6401a8c0@Tracy>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Charloonie1110@aol.com Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:47 PM Subject: Re: adhesions--needing some help

Mary June,   I have been taking the Serraenzyme as well.  I just got out of the ER at 5am this morning due to increased pain.  Maybe it is something to do with the Enzyme????   Charlene

End of ADHESIONS Digest 658 ------------------------------ ***************************

--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: