surgery

Tue Jan 15 02:21:37 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 8:12 AM

Subject: Re: surgery

Dr. Korrell is in Germany.  I am not sure how they do their malpractice cases.  Your best bet is for people who have had surgery by him to write you about their experience.  I know there are different ones on this site that have been to him. Before I went to Germany to have surgery with another dr., I had people from this site e-mail me privately with their opinions. Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:04 AM Subject: surgery From: jjhugger01@yahoo.com (Joanne) Subject: Re: surgery

At Wed, 2 Jan 2008, Ann wrote: >
>I am NOT asking for a referral from anyone but am interested in hearing
>any experiences from anyone who had surgery by Dr.  Korrell.  This will
>not make my decision for me pro or con but I am very interested in
>outcomes, with the realization that everyone is different.  I would
>truly appreciate hearing from anyone that is willing to share.  Thank
>you very much,Ann Vinson

Ann,

If you are looking for information on his ability or skill, you should try the courthouse.  If he has had any medical malpractice cases filed against him, you will be able to find those.  They are public record (in most states).  Keep in mind that there may or may not be other cases which have settled before suit was filed, and those will not be reflected in the court files.

Good luck to you!

--
Joanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: