Re: gallbladder adhesions

Wed Apr 23 23:29:02 2008

Hello all. First time here and I'm finally reading some familiar things. I don't know if adhesions are my problems but from what I've read here, it could be. I had my gall bladder out in Dec 2006 and was fine until Oct 2007. Started having sever stabbing pain in the same area as gall bladder but it was ten times worse. Ended up on the floor at 3am and then in an ambulance an at the ER. They said I must have been passing a hidden gall stone. Stayed over night and the next morning they did an ERCP. Woke up with sever Pancreatitis and was in the hospital for 2 weeks after. A few weeks later I started having breathing trouble and some strange feelings in my side right at the site of the gall bladder. It was like something was hanging, like a weight inside my stomach. Kinda like tugging. It would come and go and I managed to work most of January but then it got horribly worse and I have been at home since Feb 1. I've had Ct scans and xrays and keep getting told that there's nothing wrong. Yet I can't function! It hurts to breath, eat, stand up, lie down. I brought up scar tissue but was told that it wouldn't cause this much trouble. I am really at a point of no return. Pain pills don't work long and the pain returns. I am at a point where I feel like taking them all just to make it stop. I mean I really wouldn't do that but it is getting simply unbearable. Are there specific doctors that deal with this, because mine isn't willing to do anything else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Steve

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: