Doctor referral

Mon May 5 12:27:41 2008

Anyone in the Allentown, Stroudsburg Pennyslvania area familiar with an OB/GYN who is sympathetic to people with adhesions and prepared to do diagnostic laporoscopy.

I have been going in circles with my current referral OB/Gyn doctor. >From her to a general surgeon, ER Physician and another partner of 1st
general surgeon.

Normally in good health except for nurmerous orthopedic injuries and subsequent surgeries and TAH followed 10 wk later by adhesionolysis and appendectoy in 1992.

I was doing heavy yard work back in mid-March and then started with severe abdo cramping. Only later did pain in RLQ and groin develope. I've had 40 lb weigh loss in 10 wks because I am nauseated all the time. food tastes terrible. Pain gets worse when I do anything. Pain meds don't help. Not even Demerol.

I will probably go back to OB/GYN doctor who did my TAH, but just thought I'd see if anyone has found a doctor in my area who they think is more open to people with adhesions and not running every test, which as we all know rarely show just adhesions.

I'm normally very active with limitation from Ortho problems, but this pain and inability to eat normally, not to mention the bowel and bladder issues, is really interfering with my quality of like. Any input appreciated. KM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: