Help Me!

Mon May 5 12:34:05 2008

Well I just happened to come across this site and found that finally this pain I've been dealing with is NOT all in my head. I was about 8 years old when I had my appendix out and my scar is huge ( most drs question what that scar is from) Then in my 20s my OB thought I had endometerosis. They did a lap and nothing but still in pain. I have been hospitalized 3 times over the past 4 years for bowel abstruction and the surgeon stated that he "could" do surgery because of the scar tissue but that would cause more scar tissue. Well I've been dealing with constant pain for about a year now. Gall Bladder is fine, Endoscopy is fine ( althought they stated I have gastritis) I have a hemorrhagic cyst on my right ovary but the ovary is push over further to the right by scar tissue an there is fluid in the abdomin area. The drs just told me to drink lots of water and add more fiber to my diet so my bowels will keep moving. The pain medication knocks me out and I'm a single mom with a 5 year old. I need to get better not only for me but for her as well.

Thanks for all your storis and advice. I'm not going to let the drs persuade me in not having additional surgery to remove all the junk!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: