The pain is making me crazy (Cyotec)

Sat May 17 21:08:50 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Sandi Hoover Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:43 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: The pain is making me crazy (Cyotec)

I have not been able to find it.  What is it prescribed for?  There are several medications that cause "loose" stools but I would want to know what it treats.  The weight loss drug Alli on the market which stands for xenical does causes loose stools too.  But I think you need to know what the other side effects might be as to not create other complications.  

>-------------- Original message --------------

Hello JMoore4877@aol.com,

In reference to your comment:   Cyotec   Is this the correct spelling for this drug?  I'm unable to find it through Webmd.com or through the Mayo clinic Web site. Thanks Wendy

Subj: Re: The pain is making me crazy (Cyotec) Date: 5/5/2008 4:43:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time From:JMoore4877@aol.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Sent on:   

Cytoec is a medication that has a side effect of helping move the bowels.  This helps stop constipation.   In a message dated 5/5/2008 10:26:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org writes: Sender: "Kelly" <klmurray_61@msn.com> Subject: Re: The pain is making me crazy (Cyotec)

What is Cyotec?

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 10:25 PM -------------------------------------------------- To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: The pain is making me crazy

> From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf
> Of
> JMoore4877@aol.com
> Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:07 PM
> Subject: Re: The pain is making me crazy
>
> I have a lot of your similar symptoms. The bladder, sex, bowel movements,
> sweety I completely understand. It SUCKS!!! We have to hang in there for
> our families and for all the o thers like us who need our support. Having
> us
> is what makes us all understand that we are not crazy. Please talk to your
> GI Dr about Cyotec. Since taking this medication my bowels have improved