Surgery

Thu Jul 3 16:34:17 2008

I recently had my 14th surgery in May of this year with Dr. Jay Redan who was wonderful. There were complications during my recovery which I ended up in ICU for about 3 days then 2 more days in a regular room. The recovery has been long and I know that there are no guarentees to how long this will last, but for now I have very little pain now and I love that. I am currently back at work full time as a reservationists. I do agree with everyone here that we all need to do something about getting the message out about this horrible disease we all are suffering. Dr. Redan seemed to be the only surgeon that would touch me. None of the surgeons in the tampa bay area would help me for fear of the risk involved. There is always risks when you have surgery. I took that risk and I am glad for it. I would like to start a group meeting in the tampa bay area to help those that are suffering with this disease.If anyone out there lives in the tampa bay area in Florida and is interested in a support group, please e-mail me and I will be glad to respond.If any of you are in need for pain relief, then you need to go to Celebration Hospital in Celebration Florida where they have the CAPPS program.If any of you want more info email me also. Take Care and God Bless! Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: