Will this never end?

Thu Jul 3 16:44:18 2008

I have just had a wonderful holiday in Cyprus but the journey home was like the trip from hell. I thought, after 7 years that I understood what triggered an attack and have avoided those foods. I am beginning to think that food has nothing to do with it because I get the attacks regardless of my diet. The day before we were due to return home was uneventful. Went out for a meal and all I had was a mushroom starter. Harmless enough you would think but the following day I got the familiar gripy pains. I had to endure 3 hours at the airport and then a 5+ hour flight with the pains. My doctor has prescribed anti spasmodics, analgesia, anti-depressants and anti emetics. Nothing works and I wonder if life is worth it with a future of agonising pains to look forward to every day. I sometimes think that the only light at the end of the tunnel is that the pains don't last forever and I do get a break from them.Sorry if this sounds like a self pitying rant but I know you will all understand what I am feeling and it's good to share, isn't it?

--
Krys.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: