>you would like to learn more about this you can search the word
>Vitalzyme. I know I dont want to sit around wating for spray gel to be
>approved and while I try to save money to get to Germany I can at least
>give this a shot it cant hurt.I will be ordering it ASAP and I will
>start taking it as soon as I get it. If it could keep us out of the ER
>& OR wouldnt that be great.I will keep you all posted,
>
> Debbie

Hi Debbie, read your post and wanting to let you know I tried Neprinol, and had no success.I went thru 4 bottles, of which was very costly and had no pain relief at all.I contacted the company and was told, that I might have to order a few more bottles for an effect to be felt.There was no guarantee, but I could not afford to do this.Now after having surgery in Germany recently, I saw the pictures of my adhesions, they were so thick and dense and a lot I probaly would have had to take 200 bottles to even attempt to get thru these adhesions.I also wanted to let readers know that I also tried a product called Abdotab, no luck with this either....their money back guarantee, was non existint as I sent their product back for a refund, and after 4 months package came back to me, with cannot deliver as no address exists.So have lost a lot of money trying for a hope......so please readers be very careful of the stuff out there to help us.Debbie I wish you luck with the Neprinol, maybe it will work for you, as everyone is different.....but adhesions are so tough and thick I honestly do not believe there is a product out there to get thru these nasty things. Bonnie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: