Re: had surgery

Fri Jul 11 19:42:43 2008

Did Dr. Redan do the surgery six months ago? Where is the celebration hospital? I had surgery with Redan many years ago In Pa, What does he use now with surgery?

-------------------------------------------------- From: "IAS Admin (Tracy)" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> -------------------------------------------------- Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:44 PM

--
--------------------------------------------------
To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
Subject: had surgery

> Sender: dmain799@aol.com (vicki) > Subject: had surgery > > went and met dr redan on 6/10 had sugery on 6/12 was more then i thought > considering i had sugery 6 mos ago dr redan found my bowel was twisted > had a resection reconnect intestine cleaned up more adhesions and all > this work he kept laproscopic been bout 8 days today starting to feel > better dr redan I cant say enough really think my life is back on track > also celebration hospital was amazing and understanding to this problem > only 4 days in hospital thanks to this site i was put in the right > direction any more probs i now have somewhere to turn thanks to you all > > Vicki >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: