help!

Sat Aug 30 22:11:52 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:14 PM Subject: Re: help!

Some people think that it is only the meds that cause this but I know that the adhesions also cause it.  I took lactulose and got horrible stomach cramps but couldn't go.  Each one of us are different on what works.  My drs. always push fiber.  I have given up telling them that fiber makes me have more pain but not better bowel function. I think the bowels must be pinched or something.

>----- Original Message -----
From: jmoore4877@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 1:21 PM Subject: Re: help!

have been prescribed cytotec 200mg twice a day.  It has the side effect that helps go potty.  Works for me and when it stops I quit taking it for a month and go back on it.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:01 am Subject: help! From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Donna Johansen Sent:I quit t Sunday, August 03, 2008 2:49 PM

Subject: Re: help!

I feel for you but unfortunately have no miracle cure.  It’s scary when you can’t do what is a basic, necessary function.  I suffer with it continually.  Right now it’s 10+ days and pain.  I am taking lactulose twice a day which usually works after a few days.  I got out of sync because of travel and now I don’t know what to do.  I have had surgery for adhesions but this lingers much to my dismay. Anyone have ideas on this?

Donna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: