I really need help new in here............

Sat Aug 30 22:29:21 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Christy Watson Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 10:29 AM Subject: Re: I really need help new in here............

I'm new in here too.  Struggling with the symptoms for the first time in 8 years when I had hysterectomy due to adhesions.  Tracy, you might see if a gyn dr would be willing to remove the ovary(s), there is some research to support that they are the starter for the adhesions... or at least the ovaries are much more susecptable (sp?) to regrowth of adhesions.

Christy "Adhesions don't hurt"...Well, neither do baseball bats, it's all in the placement. Don't you hate that it hurts to laugh.

--- On Thu, 8/14/08, jmoore4877@aol.com <jmoore4877@aol.com> wrote: From: jmoore4877@aol.com <jmoore4877@aol.com> Subject: Re: I really need help new in here............ To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008, 7:14 PM I feel for you.  Yes it sounds like the dredful adhesion disorder.   I take phazyme 3 tabs am and pm daily for gas.  It is part of my regular drug chug.  When you have bad thoughts try your best to focus on tomorrow being a new day.  I try to live by the AA prayer one day at a time.  I am awake for the first time in 2 days.  My body shuts down from time to time and all I do is sleep.  Can't even keep my eyes open.  I have learned to not fight and just let my body rejuvinate its self.  Then I feel better for a couple if days.  Good luck sweatheart we all understand it is a tough road.  When your bummed just turn to this site for help.  There are some great people here.

-----Original Message----- From: IAS Admin (Tracy) <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:10 am Subject: I really need help new in here............ Sender: md.stiltner@cebridge.net (Drema) Subject: I really need help new in here............

Hi Im 40 yrs old and live in Kentucky. I had a hysterectomy in 2000. I have so much pain and have tried everything. The doctor did lapo surgery in April of this year and said it was a mess in there with endro adhesions everywhere and bowels are wrapped around my ovaries. The doctor said he did not what to do anymore surgery because it would just make more come and said it would be a very risky surgery. I have servere amount of gas from the time I get up til I go to bed and my stomach is like it is swelling I cant eat anything I feel like I get full so fast having alot of trouble going to the bathroom. Can someone please tell me if all this is coming from the adhesions? Will they cause all this gas? I try gas pills seems like it makes it worse. My legs kills me all the time is that from it to? All the doctors around here will give me is 50mg Ultram I take 2 at a time 2 times a day and no help at all. Are they anything I can do that might help me. I hope someone here can help me. I have bad thoughts all the time because I am so tired of living like this. Thanks Drema

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: