Pelvic adhesions and running

Mon Sep 1 18:49:11 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 11:33 PM

Subject: Re: Pelvic adhesions and running

My worst pain is when I go to bed.

>----- Original Message -----
From: IAS Admin (Tracy) To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:52 PM Subject: Pelvic adhesions and running From: kimberlycourtney101@yahoo.com (kimco) Subject: Pelvic adhesions and running

I've got suspected pelvic adhesions in the area of my left ovary.  I'm a runner and my symptoms seem odd - at least to me.  I experience some grabbing while running but nothing too much.  The serious pain begins after I run, when I try to rest.  I get hit hardest while laying on my left side (a 9-10, serious stabbing pain) and hit somewhat hard (a 6-8) when laying on my right side.  I'll also experience pain when sitting for a long period of time.  Generally I have no pain while laying on my back.  Has anyone ever experienced what I can only call delayed onset of severe pain?

Also, I have Percocet as pain medicine but it only makes me sick and wires me out.  Ibuprofen doesn't come close to cutting it.  Any recommendations for a "kind" pain medication? I've got at least another 4 weeks before surgery.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: