FW: ADHESIONS digest 790 - Dr in DFW area

Tue Sep 30 15:55:17 2008

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of KCarter706@aol.com Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 8:19 PM Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 790

>From Forth Worth, Dallas, TX area:
  See Dr. Dale Brancel, he is a General Surgeon in North Richland Hills, and practices at North Hills Hospital and also at southwest surgical hospital. He has an office attached to the SW Surgical Hospital on Harwood in north Riceland hills. He may be able to help with your adhesions.  He removed an adhesive tissue attached to where one of my ovaries used to be and is very helpful and a great bedside manner. His wife also works in the office and is very sweet.   Karen Carter Wattage TX   I also had surgery twice with Dr. Jay Redan and Dr. Clark Gerhart when he was practicing in Scranton PA. I used to live in Virginia. And Dr. Redden and Gerhard did a huge surgery on me in 2000. Removing massive amounts of scar tissue with my gall bladder and appendix. And another lysis of adhesions in 2002. I have been pretty much pain free of adhesions since. There is hope out there. Hope this helps.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: