Re: ADHESION SURGERY

Sun Jan 4 15:13:02 2009

HI SARAH, NO ,NO!, I HAVE NO ANGER AT ALL,( ALL CAPS) SOMETIMES I WRITE WITH ALL CAPS BECAUSE IAM NOT FAST AND TO MAKE IT EASIER I CAPS THE LETTERS. I am very sorry for that, ok. My apoligies if i made you feel uncomfortable. I have no training at all in typing. I guess that e-mail sent to you was meant to be to a person who had surgery in germany. Again my apologies.

i received an e-mail with a good information about a clinical trial using sprayshield that apparently is the same or an improve version of spraygel. thanks, diana dinilka@yahoo.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2009 4:36:22 PM Subject: Re: ADHESION SURGERY

I'm sorry Diana....I don't have the info and I hope I didn't anger you (all caps). I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your treatment.

To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2009 4:21:52 PM Subject: ADHESION SURGERY

IAM IN PAIN AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE SURGERY ARRANGEMENTS IN GERMANY AND IF THERE IS ANY PAYMENT PLAN THANKS P.S. I WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER DINILKA@YAHOO.COM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: