Re: Gluten Free diet? Lis

Sun Jan 4 17:11:13 2009

I have been glutenf ree for 8 months, makes a huge difference to your pain levels di

Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:16:28 -0600From: klmurray_61@msn.comTo: adhesions@mail.obgyn.netSubject: Re: Gluten Free diet? Lis

Maybe we all need to try this diet. I have been having a terrible week of bloating, pain, constipation, back pain, etc.. So, I am going to try it. Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: Lis To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 5:07 PM Subject: Re: Gluten Free diet? At Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Donna Williams wrote:>>I have had great success with this type of diet in the past, but>because I had such great results with my last surgery I gave it up.>>Now I am paying the price!>>My adhesions are back and I am dealing with pain issues again. I do>have pain meds to take and have put myself back on a basically raw>food diet. I have a terrible feeling I'll be going back in for>surgery. I am having alot of pain under my scar, the surgeon has used>the same incision site for 2 surgeries. The last cut back I had>adhesions growing on the top of my vaginal wall & stretching to my>abdominal wall.>>He did cut them back but did not use a barrier.>>Just wondering if any of you have tried a gluten free diet & what your>results were.>>Donna>I have been on a gluten free diet for nearly 10 years now (CeliacDisease). There is no question that it can help those with adhesionssimply because you are not putting as much strain on your intestinesand digestive track. I very RARELY ever "cheat" because I KNOW whatwill follow. Days of fatigue, bouts of severe constipation,back pain,etc. Having said that, unless you are a Celiac, the diet is not idealfor everyone and is hard to follow properly if you eat out a lot ordon't read food labels.--Have a great New Year everybody! Lis:)To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htmp.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/

r%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%3Fid%3D10&_tv3807330&_r=hotmailTAGLINES&_m=EXT

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: