Finally relief!!

Sun Jan 11 19:49:40 2009

I just wanted to send a quick message to all. I have been suffering for about 7 years with major abdominal pain. It all started (I will make it a quick overview, as I have shared my story before!! and I don't want to bore people.) So, it started with my inability to get pregnant - leading to surgeries for ovarian cysts (complex) and stage 4 Endo -- leading to major adhesions. ALWAYS after just a few days or a couple of weeks, having the pain start up again and again. I thought I had lost all hope -- I thought I was just going to live in pain for the rest of my life, so the question was how will I continue?? I started seeing (as a last result) Dr's at Rush hospital here in IL. If you want specifics, please feel free to email me. Anyway, I ended up at the pain clinic, they reviewed a CT scan I had recently and noticed some hernia's around the area I had been cut into so many times before. They referred me to a General surgeon, whose specialty was hernias and adhesions. He repaired the hernia with mesh and took down more adhesions. Needless to say the recovery was horrific, I had never experienced pain like this after surgery-- but to my surprise as the pain from surgery lessened, there was NO other pain. I have none of my "typical" adhesions pain at all!! I have been completely pain-free since November, which I know is not that long, but it is the longest I have EVER been without pain in years!!!!!! So, I am not exactly sure what happened, but if anyone out there is suffering in pain AND has a hernia, check into it-- I had mine for about 3 or 4 years (one) and then a few more popped up.... It may help your pain. God bless to all!

Just wanted to share, what I hope is a success story of R E L I E F !!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: