Re: waiting to live again

Mon Jan 26 12:19:57 2009

Sarah, Thank you so very much for that information. It gives hope to those of us that often feel hopeless.

--
Katie

At Mon, 26 Jan 2009, sarah.wampler@yahoo.com wrote: > >Hi Katie, >I emailed you at the email provided on this board. I hope this is okay. >It would have been way too long of a post and I have posted my story >before and don't want to make a pest of myself by posting it again :o) >To let everyone know, though, I am 33 yrs old....had 2 c-sections, >repeated surgeries after, then finally a hysterectomy/adhesion removal >then tummy tuck to repair my abdominal wall. Yes, I have been pain free >for 2 years, 3 months. Dr. Redan changed my life....will everyone have >this kind of success? Maybe...maybe not. I certainly would not promise >that, and I know he wouldn't either. By the way, thanks Kelly...I >appreciate it and really really wish you the best. Katie, hope this >helps. I sincerely pray for all of you suffering. >Sarah > >At Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Katie wrote: >> >>Hi, can you provide a bit more information? How many surgeries have you >>had? Have you had a hysterectomy? How bad were your adhesions? Any bowel >>strictures or re-sections? How old are you? >> >>Thank you so much for your time and responses. >> >>-- >>Katie >> >>At Mon, 26 Jan 2009, sarah.wampler@yahoo.com wrote: >>> >>>I had surgery with Dr. Redan over 2 years ago and am a success story. I >>>have no pain. Good luck to you! >> >>>At Mon, 26 Jan 2009, Katie wrote: >>>> >>>>How many people posting here have actually had surgery with Dr. Redan? >>>>How many are success stories? >>>> >>>>When I met with him late last year, one of the first things I asked him >>>>was, "how many of your patients (AFTER adhesion removal), have to return >>>>to you for follow-up and how many never return?" He told me that he's >>>>only had 2 patients come back with problems after he'd removed their >>>>adhesions. >>>> >>>>I have no idea what to think anymore. >>>> >>>>-- >>>>Katie >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: