Re: Contacting Oprah

Mon Jan 26 16:25:45 2009

If adhesions were to addressed, can you imagine how much money the insurance companies could save?  Maybe that is the way to go about this.

________________________________ From: Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net>=0ATo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>=

________________________________ From: Linda <lindahalford@comcast. Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 4:34:56 PM Subject: Re: Contacting Oprah

Hi Katie,   The new show "The Doctors" would be an excellent place to send your request.  If people can get rid of painful adhesions, they can start to live life to its fullest.  I will do all that I can to help you in your efforts to get on television.  If there is anyone reading this message who has an inside to any of these programs, please help us.  Thank you so much.   Linda  ----- Original Message ----- From: diana rodriguez To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:03 AM Subject: Re: Contacting Oprah

well done, katie we need more people like you . I wrote to Oprah,+. Dr.Phil and if everyone do the same we going to rise awareness and knowledge. There are many people who doesn't know what is to live with adhesions. We can support each other, but if we don't spread the word, we are don't doing any good. Katie, If we did it is because we care about everybody. WE HAVE TO WRITE, GO THE RADIO AND SEND LETTERS TO OUR CONGRESISTS AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGE AND TO OUR PRESIDENT OBAMA EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM. I thank you again  

________________________________=0AFrom: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com>=0ATo: Multiple recipients of = M. I thank you again  

________________________________list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:10:21 PM Subject: Contacting Oprah

For those that wish to contact Oprah Winfrey and request that she do a show on ARD, here is the url where you can go:

https://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId!6

I sent a letter this morning.  You MUST adhere to the 2000 character rule when you write.  I had to edit my story about 10 times to get it down to 2000 and have it still make sense.

Please, please take the time to send a short message to her requesting that she do one, we are only asking for one, show on ARD.  It could reach millions of people! rg/forums/

No virus found in this incoming message.=0AChecked by AVG - http://www.avg.com =0AVersion: 8.0.1= rg/forums/

No virus found in thi76 / Virus Database: 270.10.13/1916 - Release Date: 1/26/2009 7:08 AM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: