Re: Can adhesions cause abdominal swelling?

Tue Jan 27 14:17:40 2009

Wendy, it is not ME that is sending them to you ... it is the website admin. Everytime someone posts here, the message is forwarded to EVERYONE'S email that they signed up with.

You can contact Admin. of the site or you can just block the emails at your inbox. They will then go to your junk mail file.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

--
Katie

At Tue, 27 Jan 2009, wendy hudson wrote: > >Will you please stop sending me these fecking e mails about adheisons my freind has died from complications its depressing , take me off the list ffs> Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:01:06 -0600> From: katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Can adhesions cause abdominal swelling?> > My abdomen has been swelling for the last 2 months and it's really> weird. When I lean back, I can see "something" football-shaped kind of> slide back and then I lean forward and it "plops" back forward. If I> lean sideways, it sticks out. Very strange. It's firm but not hard.> Can adhesions cause something like this? I still have my uterus. Doesn't> that sit at the front of the abdominal wall down there?> > I have an appt. with my GYN but not for 2 more weeks as he is out of> town.> > Oh, and it's not that I need a good bowel movement either. lol! It's> there even AFTER I go >http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: