Re: Muscle Relaxers

Wed Jan 28 14:40:24 2009

What is Soma?Kelly> Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:31:37 -0600> From: kiwi2b4x@aol.com> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Subject: Muscle Relaxers> > Have any of you had success with Soma? I'm trying the 250mg lower dose> tablet that's available now. Although I find it does lessen my back> pain fairly quickly, it seems like it doesn't last very long. I just> wondered if those with constant low back pain due to a lot of intestinal> adhesions have used it with their other pain meds and found it to work> long term.> Lis:-)> > --> I have been on a gluten free diet for nearly 10 years now(Celiac Disease) There is no question that it can help those with adhesions simply because you are not putting as much strain on your intestines and digestive track. I very RARELY ever "cheat" because I KNOW what will follow. Days of fatigue, bouts of severe constipation,back pain, etc. Having said that, unless you are a Celiac, the diet is not ideal for everyone and is hard to follow properly if you eat out a lot or don't read food labels. Have a grew.adhesions.org/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: