Re: Contacting Oprah

Wed Jan 28 17:54:32 2009

I'll contact Dr. Oz too. thanks, Diena

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, Theresa Keown <mylittlesunshine6@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Theresa Keown <mylittlesunshine6@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Contacting Oprah To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 7:48 PM

#yiv1933709365 .hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #yiv1933709365 { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

It might make more sense to contact Dr. Oz...

Terri (Theresa L Keown)

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:39:53 -0600 From: dienasback@yahoo.com To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net Subject: Re: Contacting Oprah

I wrote to Oprah - hopefully, her influence can get us all the help we so desperately need.  Diena

--- On Mon, 1/26/09, diana rodriguez <dinilka@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: diana rodriguez <dinilka@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Contacting Oprah To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, January 26, 2009, 2:32 PM

#yiv1933709365 .ExternalClass #EC_yiv98717048 DIV {}

well done, katie we need more people like you . I wrote to Oprah,+. Dr.Phil and if everyone do the same we going to rise awareness and knowledge. There are many people who doesn't know what is to live with adhesions. We can support each other, but if we don't spread the word, we are don't doing any good. Katie, If we did it is because we care about everybody. WE HAVE TO WRITE, GO THE RADIO AND SEND LETTERS TO OUR CONGRESISTS AND WE WILL SEE THE CHANGE AND TO OUR PRESIDENT OBAMA EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM. I thank you again  

From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:10:21 PM Subject: Contacting Oprah

For those that wish to contact Oprah Winfrey and request that she do a show on ARD, here is the url where you can go:

https://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId!6

I sent a letter this morning.  You MUST adhere to the 2000 character rule when you write.  I had to edit my story about 10 times to get it down to 2000 and have it still make sense.

Please, please take the time to send a short message to her requesting that she do one, we are only asking for one, show on ARD.  It could reach millions of people!

--
Katie

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: