Re: question for those that have had blockages

Fri Jan 30 16:51:33 2009

I had adhesions "coiled" around my bowel, and dense adhesions everywhere else, according to Dr. Kruschinski when he performed surgery on me in June 08. Prior to Germany I had suffered for 10+ years in pain, surgery in 01 that resulted in a return of adhesions. I had one year prior to Germany with extreme nausea, violent vomiting, loss of appetite, severe pain, and weight loss. Doctors here did go in laparopiscally and found dense adhesions but didn't do anything about it. Basically they sent me home to die or wait until I had a complete blockage. I barely made it to Germany I was so weak and worn out.

Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Katie Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:46 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: question for those that have had blockages

I realize that everyone is different but if you have had an intestinal blockage caused by adhesions, what were your symptoms? Did your blockage require surgery? Did your adhesions come back? if so, are they worse?

Thank you for your time, Katie

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: