Re: question for Donna Johansen

Fri Jan 30 18:21:44 2009

I am much better than before. There have been bowel issues but finally I am seeing some normalcy there. The pain has improved in all but one area; the left side to my back/hip. Dr. Kruschinski went in again and spent considerable time to find what was causing this pain. He determined it was probably my hip. I tend to agree for reasons I won't go into here. The problems with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and weight loss have mostly disappeared. Occasionally they crop up for brief periods. Although the main adhesion pain is gone, I am having issues with emptying my bladder. I read here somewhere in the last few days of another gal going through this. I have a very difficult time relieving myself and have to read, move around, wait, and squeeze in order to empty. I know there were adhesions in that area that were so dense my body couldn't be identified from the adhesions. In March I am seeing a urologist who will hopefully stretch up things for me. I think all of these doctors do the best they can but are not willing to perform these tricky and dangerous cuts. Mostly these areas are left, thus the continuing problems. I am happy to have most of my life back. I am off pain meds, am no longer suicidal. I am a mom and the kids have commented that they still think I will be sick in bed when they get home from school, then are happy when I am not. Strangely, sometimes I think I am missing something...there is a lack; then I realize it's my former constant companion...pain.

Thanks for asking.

Donna J

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Katie Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 4:32 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: question for Donna Johansen

How are you doing now? Great? Just better? Same as before?

Katie

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: