Re: Vaginal Adhesions?

Wed Feb 4 19:10:00 2009

At Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Theresa Keown wrote: >
>Did anyone get this in their email?
>
>It is a request for participants for clinical trials for pelvic adhesions..
>http://www.obgyn.net/pelvicadhesionsclinicaltrial/?newsletter=PelvicPain090203 Terri(Theresa L Keown)
>
>Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:20:17 -0600From: klmurray_61@msn.comTo: adhesions@mail.obgyn.netSubject: Re: Vaginal Adhesions?
>
>I have them on the vaginal "cuff."
>

>>>----- Original Message -----
>From: Donna To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
>Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 6:51 PM
>Subject: Re: Vaginal Adhesions?
>
>I also have them, they are affecting the cavity. My adhesions were on the top of my vagina & attaching to the pelvic wall. Very painful, you constantly feel them pulling.I went through surgery last Monday & had them taken care of. Immediate relief.--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> wrote:
>From: Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net>Subject: RE: Vaginal Adhesions?To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 8:13 PM
>
>I may seem ignorant but need to ask anyway. Are these vaginal adhesions on the inside cavity affecting the vagina or are they actually in the vagina?
>
>Thank you.
>Donna J
>
>From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto: adhesions@adhesions.org ] On Behalf Of Diena LoBiancoSent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 6:49 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONSSubject: Re: Vaginal Adhesions?
>
>Yes, I suffer from vaginal adhesions. Sounds like you may too. Dee--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Cindy <scrappincindy@gmail.com> wrote:
>From: Cindy <scrappincindy@gmail.com>Subject: Vaginal Adhesions?To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 8:42 PM
>
>I'm wondering if any of you ladies experience vaginal adhesions? I've had problems with abdominal adhesions from my many, many abdominal adhesions but now I think I have Vaginal adhesions too. I feel a deep, pulling, tugging feeling (pain!) on the right side of my labia/leg. I didn't have problems with this until I had my bladder suspended. The pain has been very debilitating and I am a person who has a pain pump!
>
>Thanks.
>
>Cindy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: