Re: Hello

Wed Feb 4 23:00:34 2009

oh yeah it took out in 1990 No this is way down low in the back area, and shoots pains towards the front just above the Groin area... Kelly

--- On Wed, 2/4/09, Kelly Murray <klmurray_61@msn.com> wrote:

From: Kelly Murray <klmurray_61@msn.com> Subject: Re: Hello To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:57 PM

Have you had your Gallbladder checked? Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Vernon To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:53 PM Subject: Hello

OK I've been a member of adhesion.org for a long time now about I guess two years, what is sad I see to many new faces..  I have a question to throw out to everyone, I've got sever back pain and diarrhea too, I've had obstruction before this is alittle diffrent, I also have yellow stools so I know something is going on here.  My question has anyone had back pain with a obstruction? I haven't had one since my last surgery and yes I know the adhesions are back old timer with this one ( had them removed 6 times), I just am sick to think of going thru this all again urggg.  Surgeon said not to even call him unless i'm obstructed , sounds familiar huh.  well will take all answers you all have a good night due to I know I won't tonight.

Kelly V.

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: