Re: Hello

Thu Feb 5 19:02:40 2009

I have gotten several burns from the heating pad over the years. I have a blister now from it. I am on the duragesic patch nowadays and it has probably been the best for me. Kelly

Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:59:26 -0600From: lindahalford@comcast.netTo: adhesions@mail.obgyn.netSubject: Re: Hello

Hi Kelly,

Yes, I've had my gallbladder removed. The surgeon's report said due to massive adhesions in my abdomen, he couldn't perform laparoscopic surgery. I was cut perpendicular and stapled together. Needless to say, I now have more adhesions. I feel like my intestines are stuck together like glue, like I have one charley horse. It takes a combination of meds to ease the pain. I have some lower back pain but it's nothing in comparison to the abdominal pain. Tens units give some relief, jacuzzi with epsom salts and of course, the moist bed buddy heating pad. Be carefiul not to place it directly on your skin as you can get a serious burn as I did. Hope you have a good night's sleep because it does help. I've been taking two Tylenol PM and they help me get a good night sleep.

Linda

>----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Murray To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:57 AM Subject: Re: Hello

Have you had your Gallbladder checked? Kelly

>----- Original Message -----
From: Kelly Vernon To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:53 PM Subject: Hello OK I've been a member of adhesion.org for a long time now about I guesstwo years, what is sad I see to many new faces.. I have a question tothrow out to everyone, I've got sever back pain and diarrhea too, I'vehad obstruction before this is alittle diffrent, I also have yellowstools so I know something is going on here. My question has anyone hadback pain with a obstruction? I haven't had one since my last surgeryand yes I know the adhesions are back old timer with this one ( had themremoved 6 times), I just am sick to think of going thru this all againurggg. Surgeon said not to even call him unless i'm obstructed , soundsfamiliar huh. well will take all answers you all have a good night dueto I know I won't tonight.Kelly V. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.233 / Virus Database: 270.10.16/1929 - Release Date: 02/01/09 18:02:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: