Re: Update/Vent

Thu Feb 5 23:10:08 2009

Sorry that your pain is back. I know how depressing that can be. Keep your chin up and maybe you could find some sort of activity to help keep your mind off of it. I know that's hard but it might help.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Alta Costew<mailto:racostew@sbcglobal.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:54 PM Subject: Update/Vent

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who sent well wishes and prayers, I really appreciate it. You all have made me feel sane during all of this. It has also taken a burden off my husband. He tries to understand but I know it's hard.

As you know I had surgery three weeks ago to remove two masses and adhesions. I had hoped to feel better but don't. The pain is back and I am tired all the time. I am at a loss as to what to do. My husband had hoped to get his energetic wife back but she hasn't shown up yet. I don't dare tell him that I hurt because it will hurt him so much. I want my life back. I want my body back. I know I don't have it as bad as some and I hate to even vent, but I am so down. I had hoped to get my usual six month vacation from pain I get inbetween surguries.

I am more determined to work on the questionaire so we all might learn something that connects us to each other.

thank you guys for listening. Alta

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: