Re: Accupuncture? and venting

Fri Feb 6 09:18:40 2009

I had the same problem with the injections and they never worked for me.  I just did it becuase I felt I had to.  I did try accupuncture and had mixed results.  It did trigger pain but I think I quit to soon.  You might talk to the accupuncturist before hand and tell them your history.

Good Luck Alta

________________________________ From: Stacy <stacygilmore@wowway.com>=0ATo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <a= Good Luck Alta

________________________________ From: Stadhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Friday, February 6, 2009 8:24:12 AM Subject: Accupuncture? and venting

Hi everyone.  I am desperate for some help and a friend suggested I try acupuncture.  Has anyone tried this in the past? I am so miserable.  I have had two surgeries over the last two years and am no better off.  I have done two different injections with a pain doc, which haven't helped or actually made things worse for a few days.  Now my Dr wants me to go back because he thinks they need to do one in a different area than was previously done.  He only gave me a small amount of pain meds to tide me over until I get in to see the pain doc again.  I do not have a lot of faith in these injections.  I have been to the ER a couple times in the last six months and am so sick and tired of being treated like I am drug seeking.  They are so blatantly rude to me and my pain.  I am so frustrated.  By the end of the day I am in so much pain I am not able to function.  Who can help us?

Sorry for the rambling. Wishing a pain free day for all of us.

--forums/message.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: