Re: scared now

Mon Feb 9 07:48:11 2009

I take Swiss Kriss Herbal laxative - it is gentle and effective and will get things going without cramping.

Go to Doc sooner if things continue the way they are now!

OH! Licorice is great to get things going - I stock up on Good and Plenty as it is made with real licorice extract and is fun and pink and white and, after all, "a spoonful of sugar" DOES help the medicine go down.

What about probiotics to replace all that the anti-biotic flushed out? Kefir, yogurt - or go to your local health food store and ask for the freshest probiotic.

Best, Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 2:58 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: scared now

Ok now i'm worried again, OK i've mentioned ot some on here how my back has been killing me ok , well Let me start from the beginning. about 3 weeks ago I had a toothache took some anitbotics and it went away. Then I got bronchitis took azithomizine for that got loose stools with that for 13 days did stool sample on tuedays everything looked fine loose but fine ok problem is I haven't had a stool since tuesday. I've tried miralax, exlax, nothing enemas nope nothing. My question is could I be getting obstructed? I have no real pain just fullness and some twangs of pain now and then. I have high pitch bowel sounds I can hear them sitting here. what do you all think. Have drs appt next thursday.

Kelly

oh no fever but back still killing me

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: