Re: Adhesion Quilt: please update!

Tue Feb 10 22:21:06 2009

I had surgery with Dr Redan and had a bad experience the surgery went fine and I was sent home but on the drive home I started to have bladder spasms and ended up going into kidney failure within 48 hrs and ended up in the er, because I had just had surgery the doctors in my home town wanted to talk to Dr Redan to go over what he had done etc. he NEVER picked up the phone to speak to the urologists, I was cathiterized for a month. I guess I am glad I had the surgery because it does give me peace of mind, I did take it as far as I could outside of going to surgery. I know he is doing the trials of the gel that they are doing in Germany but after the post op care experience I had with him I will wait until I see that other doctors are doing it. After all of this I just found out last month that I have Interstitial cystitis which ia pretty hard to deal with along with the ARD. I didnt know about updating my quilt but I will asap.   Tammie   --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> wrote:

From: Donna Johansen <donnajohansen@telus.net> Subject: Re: Adhesion Quilt: please update! To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:11 PM

Well, good for you for trying. That's a lot of work! I hope you are right about their improved conditions.

Donna

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Katie Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 11:29 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Adhesion Quilt: please update!

Donna, that's funny because I did the very same thing last week. I emailed 41 people and only heard back from 2. Thirty-six of the emails came back to me as "undeliverable".

Truly sad.

I hope that everyone that didn't update got better and just got on with their lives and are so busy living it up that they have forgotten about the adhesion site. I'm sure that isn't the case but I can always hope. ;-)

Katie

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: