Re: lesions attached my uterus to the abdominal wall

Mon Feb 16 14:03:04 2009

You have a sex drive 14 days post-op after a TOTAL hysterectomy?????

That can't possibly be normal. But God bless your enthusiasm!

--
Katie

At Mon, 16 Feb 2009, Denise wrote: > >Hi, >I am a 40 year old. I had the same issues. I thought I was in early >stages of menopause. I had constant pain in my back and abdomen. My >periods were irregular and caused all sorts of other issues such as high >blood pressure and low blood sugar. I also had 2 previous C-sections >and a tubal to prevent further pregnancies. I finally learned after >years of going to the emergency room that I had several fibroids and >adhesions and also my uterus was attached to my abdominal wall from the >previous C-Section surgeries. I just had a total hysterectomy >(including ovaries and fallopian tubes) and feel like a different >person. Any woman having these issues and not planning to have children >should have this procedure. I am 14 days post op and all of the >problems and pain have subsided. I would do it all over again! This was >the best decision I ever made. By the way, my sex drive is back >stronger than it was before the problems. Talk with your gynecologist.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: