Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with ...

Mon Feb 16 15:14:02 2009

You have contacted the wrong person.  My name is Rebecca Bailey and I'm a former patient of Dr. Gerhart's.

________________________________=0AFrom: Linda <lindahalford@comcast.net>=0ATo: Multiple recipients of= former patient of Dr. Gerhart's.

___________________________ list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 4:12:34 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with ...

Christina,    Dr. Reich trained Dr. Semertzides?  Dr. Redan worked with Dr. Reich for several years before moving to Celebration, Florida.  I've had lapaascopic adhesiolysis twice but the spraygel was not available then.  I'm ready to go to Cincinnati, Ohio as soon as possible.  Suffering with pain is no way to live the rest of my life.  Thanks so much.   Linda ----- Original Message ----- From: Thorinaadams@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:32 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with ... Linda and Katie,

He used a spraygel.  It freezes the cells when he cuts them so they cannot grow back.  Best of all, you dont get staples!!  He uses an adhesive to seal the cuts.  Its awesome.  My scars are almost nonexistant.  I am in no pain for the first time in 2 years!!  I have not had to use pain meds since 2 weeks after my surgery which was back in October.  I could not recommend a better doctor.  He is the only one in the country licensed to perform this procedure.  He learned to do surgery under the guy that invented laprascopic surgery!!  He is awesome and worth any travel expense.  Any questions, feel free to email me!!!

God Bless and Hang in there!! christina

In a message dated 2/12/2009 5:19:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lindahalford@comcast.net writes: Christina,    I'm interested in hearing from patients of Dr. Semertzides, Cincinnati, Ohio.  Is he using the new Sprayshield?  Thank you.   Linda   BTW, I tried to update my story on the adhesions quilt but it >'s been so long that I couldn't find my name.
----- Original Message ----- From: Katie To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 4:21 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Our Practice : Dr. Semertzides - Solutions for chronic problems with ... Christina, what did Dr.  Semertzides find during your surgery and are you still having to take pain meds? (I read your story on the quilt.)

Thanks, Katie

sage.htm ________________________________

No virus found in this incoming message.=0AChecked by AVG - www.avg.com =0AVersion: 8.0.234 / Virus = sage.htm ________________________________

No virus found in this inDatabase: 270.10.23/1949 - Release Date: 02/10/09 17:44:00

________________________________ A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! =0A________________________________=0A=0ANo virus foun= ________________________ A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours id in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.10.23/1953 - Release Date: 02/14/09 18:01:00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: