Re: Physician referrals

Fri Feb 20 08:28:52 2009

Dear Sarah,  I have resent a nice long email to Katie due to the fact that there was so much more said then what you and everyone could see only because I accidently must of hit a key and that was all what got sent in the email. After I realized what happened, I immediately resent her a personal email directly to her personal email accnt. So please don't be quick to judge me when you don't know the true story.  I'm happy to hear that Redan worked for you. Take care and God Bless you.   Respectfully, D.

--- On Fri, 2/20/09, sarah.wampler@yahoo.com <sarah.wampler@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sarah.wampler@yahoo.com <sarah.wampler@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Physician referrals To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 10:08 AM

I know you mean well, but I don't think it's fair to criticize someone's decisions so harshly. Katie is smart, she has done a lot of research, and it sounds like she has made the best decision for her. Yes, I have been helped 1000 percent by Dr. Redan. It doesn't necessarily mean Katie will be cured completely, but I think she knows that. Regardless of the decision she makes, I support her. I admit, I am happy she has chosen Dr. Redan because I do believe is a great surgeon who cares, but even if she chose one of the other doctors specializing in adhesions, her decision is one that has not been decided upon lightly and I wish her the best of luck. Katie...my humble advice for you is to trust your gut! We have all had different experiences with different doctors, positive or negative, it truly is your decision...go with your conscience and we're here for you whatever the outcome may be. Sincerely, Sarah At Thu, 19 Feb 2009, D. Tigoudar wrote: >
>DONT DO IT KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M SO SICK OF SEEING ALL THESE
WOMEN SUFFER LIKE THIS AS MY GIRLFRIEND HAD IT DONE WITH REDAN A FEW YRS AGO. >

>
>--- On Thu, 2/19/09, Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Physician referrals
>To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS"
<adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >Date: Thursday, February 19, 2009, 10:19 PM
>
>I've met with Dr. Jay Redan twice in Orlando at Celebrations Hospital
>and he's very compassionate. I have not yet had surgery for my endo or
>adhesions but I have a tentative date with him in March.
>
>Check the archives on here. There are literally TONS of threads where
>he has been nmentioned and there are several of his patients on here
>that have undergone surgery with him. He comes highly recommended.
>
>There are at least 2 women on here that claim to be a thousand percent
>better since having surgery with him.
>
>--
>Katie
>
>Thu, 19 Feb 2009, jetstamp wrote:
>>
>>I noticed on the site's homepage that it says somewhere that
although a >>physician referral list would not be published, patients can email
David >>Wiseman to possibly get names of physicians who have demonstrated skill