Living in hell

Mon Mar 2 01:33:31 2009

You name the surgery! I've no doubt had. I been dealing with adhesions for over twenty years now....not fun. Two years this July. I had surgery for obstucted bowel. You know the cause. Went home got a staph infection-back. Two months goes by partial obstruction - no surgery - given pain meds. In and out of er's. Meds and then sent home. Tried to go to Capps - well that a joke. Takes months, finally progress that I am going to get there Dr. Radan will not do surgery because I smoke. Smoking is the least of my problems right now. I called Dr. Wiseman great man. He told me about Dr. Semertzides in Ohio. Went see him, reccomended we wait until 6 month was up from my last surgery and I would have surgery by him. I was so happy I was getting help. When I went back to Ohio for the Surgery 4 days prior, I found my insurance rejected the surgery as unnessary. So I contiue going in and out of the hospital here tubes down my nose for partial obstructions you know the routine. In and out of the ER. Unless I stay in bed and do nothing, it is hard to stop flare ups. Bending, sitting walking ect... cause the twisting, pulling and PAIN. Every time I go the ER, they know be by name.. It like you feel the look OH know not her again. I am living and wishing for that total obstruction again so I can go Ohio and have Dr. Semertzides help. Then the insurance company will pay. Look at all the money they paid anyway the jerks. Thaks for listening.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: