Re: SSI/Disablity

Wed Mar 4 09:59:40 2009

Alta, I'm using an Attorney and I've been off work since June of 2006 so it's almost 3 years now. I've had an Attorney from the start and have been denied twice so far. Now I'm waiting for an appointment to go before a judge. In the mean time I've lost my job and health insurance for the kids and I is outrageous. I have to pay $764 per month. I only get $1962/month from LTD insurance. I don't know about other States but in the State of MN $5400 I think is the max for Attorney's. Alta you really should get an Attorney cause if they don't win your case they don't get paid. So you have nothing to lose. Take Care Everything, Wendy

========Original Message======== Subj: RE: SSI/Disablity Date: 2/27/2009 10:49:55 A.M. Central Standard Time From: _impishnet@hotmail.com_ (mailto:impishnet@hotmail.com) To: _adhesions@mail.obgyn.net_ (mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net) Sent on: Alta

It took a long time to go through the process (2.5 / 3 years) but I was finally approved for ssdi and also won a claim against my private insurance.

I'd recommend though that you use an attorney no matter what. Part of why I took so long is that I initially did not use an attorney when I applied.

Most of them are only paid if you in and if you do - there is a cap that social security has set on how much they can ask for attorneys like mine : disabilitygroup.com do not even need to be in the same area as you if they're licensed to practice in your state. (99% of my legal battle was online or over the phone)

Jan

> Date: Wed Feb 2009 12:43:48 -0600
> From: racostew@sbcglobal.net
> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net
> Subject: SSI/Disablity
>
> Hi
>
> How many of you are on or applied for disability? My husband thinks I
> should but I have a feeling I would be turned down. If you have
> applied, did you do it on your own? Did you have a lawyer help? Just
> wondering
>
> Alta

To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm p.s. for the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/message.htm

%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: