Re: please help!

Wed Mar 11 07:57:09 2009

Hi Kris! Honestly it went terrible!!! I went to TWO Dr's yesterday. The first one said I need to find someone who is smarter than him in this area...He didn't have a clue how to help me. The OBGYN said the same thing! OK Now I'm loosing my mind!!!! Is it possible that adhesions can appear 19 yrs after surgies? Also he said adhesions do not cause left flank pain! That I have a nerve issue or something! (NERVE ISSUE...LOL!!!!!)because the OBGYN basically laughed at me and wans to send me to a pain management clinic. NO WAY!!! I'm not CRAZY! (howevwer the thought of going postal doesn't sound bad....)I know I am new to this (I'm only 44-feeling 104..) and I couldn't wait to get back home and get on this computer, I'm thankful for this web site and all of you! You're information is soooo helpful right now! I am pissed and in pain and frustrated and want to cry at the same time!!! I own a salon, I'm suppose to go to work to make people feel good and look pretty... BLAH!! I just thought of something I also write articles for a few magazines I might contact them to see if they would do some type of article. The more people to have input maybe someone can helpanyone of us (or ALL..) Thanks for letting me "bitch" for a minute it does help, at least you guys know what the pain and frustration feels like. oh ya.. P.S. The Dr. said sitting or standing has nothing to do with adhesion symptems! (want his phone # and address??... LOL...) Thanks Vicki At Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Kris wrote: >
>At Mon, 9 Mar 2009, vicki wrote:
>>Hi Vicki! It's Kris. I'm wondering how your appointment with the surgeon went? I hope well! Please keep us all posted. Thanks! Kris
>>I have been in pain for 5 months. It's ok in the morning when I get out
>>of bed, but when the day goes on, as I sit too long or bend too much the
>>aggravating pain returns in my "kidney" area and around to my lower left
>>side. It can get VERY bad by the end of the day, but if I lay down it
>>gets better.. I have had a CT scan, xrays, urine tests, blood tests,
>>and colonoscopy. I have been to 3 Dr's, and the emergency room 3 times
>>for the same left flank pain that wraps around to the lower left side.
>>They say It's probably adhesions but the ct scan and xrays don't support
>>that. HELP!!! Can a ct scan miss this? I can relate to so many of the
>>emails on this forum. Can anyone help me? I have a dr's apt tuesday
>>3/10 with a surgeon. any advice? Thanks Vicki

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: