Good News

Wed Mar 11 13:54:14 2009

--00504502c8e6c77f0e0464dd3a71 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for the referral to the Dr here in Minneapolis. I have an appointment with Dr Johnson on March 26th, I'm seriously excited about this.

I had surgery on New Years Eve for adhesions but the pain is back and I'm worried I will have to live this way the rest of my life. I sure hope he can help me.

I was wondering, not to be gross, but what does everyone use to move the waste out? I don't seem to be able to evacuate my bowels unless I take a laxative. It seems that anything solid just won't leave my body. I have the urges but it just won't come out, then I end up with hemorrhoids and sooner or later start throwing up. Visits to the ER usually end up that I'm just constipated and they give me a laxative, so I don't go anymore.

I use fiber, I drink water, I take magnesium, I eat very little fat or meat, I'm starting to lose weight again. HELP! Any thoughts?

Juli in MN

--00504502c8e6c77f0e0464dd3a71 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div>Thanks for the referral to the Dr here in Minneapolis.  I have an appointment with Dr Johnson on March 26th, I'm seriously excited about this.</div> <div> </div> <div>I had surgery on New Years Eve for adhesions but the pain is back and I'm worried I will have to live this way the rest of my life.  I sure hope he can help me.</div> <div> </div> <div>I was wondering, not to be gross, but what does everyone use to move the waste out?  I don't seem to be able to evacuate my bowels unless I take a laxative.  It seems that anything solid just won't leave my body.  I have the urges but it just won't come out, then I end up with hemorrhoids and sooner or later start throwing up.  Visits to the ER usually end up that I'm just constipated and they give me a laxative, so I don't go anymore.</div>

<div> </div> <div>I use fiber, I drink water, I take magnesium, I eat very little fat or meat, I'm starting to lose weight again.  HELP!  Any thoughts?</div> <div> </div> <div>Juli in MN</div> <div> </div>

--00504502c8e6c77f0e0464dd3a71--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: