Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Mon Mar 16 14:00:15 2009

Tina, I have not had surgery yet but am scheduled soon ... very soon. And I am terrified. I have been having liver problems the last few weeks and I have no idea what they are going to find.

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and please please let us know how you are doing after surgery.

--
Katie

At Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Tina Young wrote: > >Katie, >I am new on the forum, so I hadn't had a chance to

talk to you. No, I haven't had surgery...I am scheduled on Wednesday of this week with Dr. Semertzides. I will head that way this evening, he will admit me for fluids to get me prepared for surgery. Please keep me in your prayers. Have you had surgery already?   >  >Blessings, >Tina   > >--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> wrote: > >From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> >Subject: If you have had surgery in the last few

months... >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> >Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 3:01 PM > >I was just wondering if you would tell us how

you are feeling? > >There are so many members here and I cannot recall

all of the names and >emails of those of you that had surgery recently. > >Anyhow, how are you? > >Hugs to all, >Katie > >htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: