Re: Two Kelly's

Mon Mar 16 18:18:14 2009

I hope everyone isn't getting confused. There are two Kelly's that post on here. I am the one that went to Germany for surgery a few years ago. That was the last adhesion surgery I had. The other one just had surgery three weeks ago. But we both feel like CRAPOLA. Kelly M.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: HERB F DIXON<mailto:herbcheryl1@msn.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 5:52 PM Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Hi Kelly, I am so sad for you that you are still sore and in so much pain. I was hopeful for you that after a few weeks the pain would subside and you would be feeling better. Did you happen to get pics for before and after surgery? We all deal with enough pain from adhesions, the pulling and tearing etc... I have not had hernias, so I don't know how painful it is to have mesh installed. I am so sorry to hear about your job loss too. That is awful! Are you able to collect unemployment for a while? Is there anyone to help you out so if you need it you can apply for Social Security? Are you able to get any help through social services where you live? As hard as it is, we have had to do it a couple different times. Our Power bill was paid in full over $900.00, and Food stamp help for a few months. What a BLESSING it was. How horrible to have to find work when you are feeling so horrible. I see that you went to Germany for Surgery also. I went in 2005. Fell 2 times got hurt, had another abdominal surgery ( gallbladder) was also pressured to return to work 5 weeks early, and they have all returned like CRAZY!! Have talked to the Dr. about going back a few different times. Since it has been a few years, I don't believe it counts as a 3rd look. We just can't afford it this time around. We have one son with Mental Health issues that moved back home in 2006 after a BAD marriage. Now our youngest is changing plans and moving back the end of April, and he is also changing Universities. He will go closer to home, and save what would have been spent on rent and living costs. It just costs way too much for the kids these days. BUT oh how we yearn to be alone!! Sorry I got off track. Take care of yourself, I am sorry you are so miserable. I hope and pray all will start getting better for you SOON! Cheryl D.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: krjmarketing@yahoo.com<mailto:krjmarketing@yahoo.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 3:26 PM Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

My surgery was three weeks ago. I am still sore and dissapointed that pain still exists in my biggest gripe area. I had the major hernia repair and adhesion lysis. The pulling is liveable (stapled mesh area). But I feel pretty depressed about the remaining pain. I keep thinking there is hope in my case. Today is a down day. I also lost my job in Feb and have been trying to find another one during this whole thing. Some really good news right now would be really good. Lots of tears today.

Kelly Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Kelly Murray"=20

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------    Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:07:06 -0500
    To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>
    Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Good for you Terrie. I hope that people realize that you just can't keep going back in for more surgeries. I hear "Just for a few months relief." They can come back worse or you can get all kinds of complications for wanting a few months relief. If you just have to have surgery and it is not an emergency, then at least go to someone that specializes in adhesion surgery. And even then, the cure rate isn't great. I am pretty miserable right now but I will not give in unless I see more good results. I have been to Germany and had the Spray Gel but I know they are more advanced now.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: teatime47@aol.com<mailto:teatime47@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:34 PM Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Katie The doctor who did my Gastric-Bypass surgery. He is amazed each time because of how much they have grown back. It is the last time unless I am about to die from it. No more. Will just live on pain med for now. Thank you and I will pray for the best for you. Terrie

-----Original Message----- From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net> Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 3:34 pm Subject: Re: If you have had surgery in the last few months...

Hi Terrie. Gosh, six times just for the removal of adhesions? I am so sorry. Who did your surgery? Do you think this might be your last one? (I hope, I hope, I hope!!) Katie At Mon, 16 Mar 2009, teatime47@aol.com<mailto:teatime47@aol.com> wrote: > >Hi Katie >My name is Terrie I had surgery Dec 29th my 6th for removal of adhesions. Beginning to feel better. Still have pain on left side after sitting for too long or after eating. E-mail me anytime teatime47@aol.com<mailto:teatime47@aol.com> > >-----Original Message----- >From: Katie <katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com<mailto:katie_scarlett67@hotmail.com>> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.obgyn.net<mailto:adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>> >Sent: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 3:01 pm >Subject: If you have had surgery in the last few months... > >I was just wondering if you would tell us how you are feeling? > >There are so many members here and I cannot recall all of the names and >emails of those of you that had surgery recently. > >Anyhow, how are you? > >Hugs to all, >Katie To remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org<mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org> mailing list please go to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm<http://www.adhesions.org/forms/message.htm>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Live traffic, local info, maps, directions and more with the NEW = -------------------------------------------------------------------------MapQuest Toolbar. Get it now<http://www.mapquest.com/toolbar?ncid=emlwemqmq00000003>!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: