Re: Dr. Semertzides came up with a plan(finally someone comes thru)

Thu Mar 19 17:26:35 2009

At Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Sabrina Parks wrote:>yes, they are working together, i see my rgular doc tomorrow to go over the whole plan> So Dr Semertzides called your doctor and explained about ARD and what you may need?>>I must know if this is true. Please reply.>>Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:07:19 -0500>From: herbcheryl1@msn.com>To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>Subject: Re: Dr. Semertzides came up with a plan(finally someone comes thru)>>Hi Michelle, I am very Happy that your doctor is helping you through this painful difficult time. What is so cool is that he understands your pain, what you are going through and is very supportive. It's too bad he can't give a course on how to treat your patients with A.R.D. Doctors need to understand our pain and what we are going through, and believe in us. Congrats that you have one of the few that believes in A.R.D. Good luck with your procedures, and I pray for your recovery and no Painful days ahead! Good luck, Cheryl D. Ps If there is a Physicians magazine that goes out to doc's every month, can't Dr. Semertzides write an article on his findings so that other doc's can read and learn from him? Cross our fingers! We can even print this article and take it to our doc's so they can see at least how you are being treated, and give the doc's his website to look at ?>>> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:27:29 -0500>> From: team1rules@gmail.com>> To: adhesions@mail.obgyn.net>> Subject: Dr. Semertzides came up with a plan(finally someone comes thru)>>>> Well everyone, finally a doctor with common sense. Going on my third>> week of a partial bowel obstruction. My body is too damaged with>> previous surgery to perform another, so here is the plan. Doc is>> putting a pic in my arm (a 2 minute procedure) and I get hydrated from>> home. I will be doing this on a somewhat regular basis until things>> level themselves out. In the meantime, guess what? A doc that believes>> your in pain and I also get pain meds with the hydration plan. Then, if>> this works as suspected, they will insert a port under my collar bone,>> and will be hydrated as needed. This will all help with figuring out>> what is adhesion pain and bowel pain. Why hasnt anyone figured this out>> yet? One phone call from Dr Semertzides to my family doc set this up.>> Can't wait to start to feel better. Keep your fingers crossed everyone!>>>> take care,>> michele>>>>e.htm>>>GTX_WL_HM_express_032009#colortheme

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: